The Wetzel-Tyler Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the EQT Foundation, is seeking applicants to take
part in the 2022 Entrepreneur Pitch. This is your opportunity to be awarded up to $3000.00 toward launching or
upgrading your business!
Rules & Regulations
• Create a 3-minute video (maximum time) highlighting your business. Video will be posted online and
shared with the community
• The community will have the opportunity to vote on your presentation
• The top 5 highest votes will be invited to present at the live Entrepreneur Pitch event
• The community, friends and supporters of your business are welcome to come to the live event to cheer
you on and to vote
• At the live event, attendees will be provided with a ballot with a minimum $5.00 donation (limit 1 ballot
1. You must be an existing for-profit business or planning to open one within the next year.
2. Your business must be located within Wetzel, Tyler, or Monroe Counties or a member of the Wetzel-Tyler
Chamber of Commerce in good standing.
3. The business must either be a new business, or an existing business that is adding a distinctly new service
or product line.
4. Established businesses must submit proof of WV or OH business registration with the application. New
businesses will be required to do this before any funds are paid out.
5. Winners of the 2021 Entrepreneur Pitch are not eligible to enter.
6. The Wetzel-Tyler Chamber of Commerce will be the final arbiter concerning the eligibility of any applicant.
9/19–Applications must be submitted to the Wetzel-Tyler Chamber office.
9/21–All applications will be reviewed.
9/21–Applicants will be notified of acceptance
10/3–Completed videos must be submitted. (Be creative!)
**If you need help producing your video, let us know, we can help**
10/7-10/13–Video posting on social media for sharing and voting
10/14 – The top five applicants will attend a meeting at the Wetzel-Tyler Chamber of Commerce office to discuss
preparation and expectations for the live event.
10/18–Live event at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church
Applications may be dropped off or mailed to the Chamber Office at 132 North Street, P.O. Box 271, New
Martinsville, WV, 26155, emailed to Brian@WetzelTylerChamber.org, or faxed to (304) 455-3637.